|1 Day Rental - $20
1 Month Rental - $150
3 Month Season Rental - $250
||1 Day Rental - $50
1 Month Rental - $350
3 Month (Season) Rental - $550
Renters must acquire and fill out a pole Rental Request and Liability Form and contact Utah Pole Vault Academy to schedule pole rentals. Filling out the Rental Request and Liability Form does not guarantee access to the specific poles you need. Rental poles are first come first serve. To guarantee the right pole selection for you, you must prepare in advance. Attempting to request a pole last minute before an important competition may not work well in your favor. Poles may be rented by organizations (such as specific school teams) for said specific organization and the time period specified.
Renters must provide their own means to safely transport and keep the poles they are renting (i.e. a pole bag/case/tube/etc.). Anyone desiring to rent a pole who does not come prepared with a pole bag will be required to pay an additional fee to rent a pole vault pole bag or tube in order to provide proper protection for our poles.
Poles must be picked up and returned on the date and time which has been agreed upon when requested. Failure to pick up poles at the agreed upon time may forfeit your rental. Failure to return poles at the agreed upon time will be fined for the additional time the pole is in your posession.
Poles must be taken care of in your posession. Proper care includes but is not limited to the following:
- Storing and transporting the poles in a safe and protected manner.
- Proping poles up carefully on a pole tree or hurdle safely when not in use as to keep them off the ground or in danger of being stepped on or dammaged in any other way.
- Doing your best to not let a pole fall carelessly to the ground (especially on hard surfaces or edges). This includes having teammates catch your pole when you jump so as to not strike the runway or surrounding hard surfaces.
- Ensure that other athletes, parents, siblings, bystanders, etc. do not endanger the poles.
- Keeping the poles dry at all time, especially the grips.
- Not lending rented poles to other athletes not on the Rental Request and Liability Form.
- Poles must be used solely for performing the pole vault or pole vault specific drills in its proper and safe form. Any misconduct with poles will be met with a fine and potential refusal to rent poles out to said perpetrator again. Examples of misconduct may include but are not limited to climbing the pole or using the pole as a catapult.
1 Day Pole Rentals
Single day pole rentals must be returned within 24 hours of borrowing or upon the agreed upon time at pickup and return time. If and only if a Utah Pole Vault Academy Coach will already be attending the event in which you need poles, it may be arranged for the coach to transport the poles to and from the event safely to avoid some of the hassle. Even if Utah Pole Vault Academy has an attending coach present at an event with more of a pole selection, an athlete is only allowed to have in their posession at any time the agreed upon number of poles rented.
1 Month Pole Rentals
Month long pole rentals are for 30 calendar days from the date of pickup only. During the span of the 30 day rental, the renter may request to swap their rented pole(s) with others that may be more appropriate for the athlete and which are available in stock. No more than the original agreed upon number of poles may be within the renters possession at any given time. Poles should not be shared with any athletes not on the Rental Request and Liability Form.
3 Month Pole Rentals
3 Month long pole rentals are for 90 calendar days (a typical high school season) from the date of pickup only. During the span of the season rental, the renter may request to swap their rented pole(s) with others that may be more appropriate for the athlete and which are available in stock. No more than the original agreed upon number of poles may be within the renters possession at any given time. Poles should not be shared with any athletes not on the Rental Request and Liability Form.
Broken or heavily damaged poles
On occasion poles break, typically due to misuse or improper care for the poles. Utah Pole Vault Academy staff reserves the right to determine if a pole has been heavily damaged. A heavily damaged pole is one in which appears to UTPVA staff to no longer meet a standard of safety in which we are comfortable in allowing future athletes to use said damaged pole and therefore the pole, in its present condition, is no longer deemed safe for use. Renters will agree to being personally responsible for the pole(s) being rented and therefore responsible for replacing any and all poles which are returned broken or heavily damaged.